Sunday 27 February 2011

When The Flowers Bloom

With the grass a brighter shade of green, the sun gently waking the singing birds at dusk and newly born lambs dancing around the place, just a few reasons why I can't wait for Spring to arrive. We don't have long left, a month or so, until we can shed our winter coats and scarves, and embrace the rainbow of colours awaiting us this spring/summer.

Now of course with Spring comes the arrival of gardens, trees, and fields filled with beautiful blooming flowers, and here at Champagne Kisses, will be no exception.

I thought I would share with you all a sneaky peek at our new spring collection
.

I really wanted to take things back to basics, using wire work techniques, and beading, teamed with delicate flowers, that I learnt when I first started making jewellery back in September 2009. It's been really refreshing, didn't quite realise just how much I missed making jewellery this way until I started doing it again.

  
Expect to see a lot of unique one of a kind pieces, some reworked vintage beauties, and some gorgeous statement jewellery! 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm super excited to see the full collection! <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou sweetie :)
    There's talk of dresses coming soon too, but shhh, that's our little secret :p
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to seeing the whole collection, the necklace is beautiful!X

    ReplyDelete