Sunday 6 February 2011

Kissing boys on fences

I was planning on writing this up tomorrow morning (or today, which ever way you want to look at it) but seeing as it's now 2:10am and (although trying for 2 hours) I still haven't managed to get to sleep, I thought, I'll do it now :)

As I'm sure we're all aware Valentines day will be making it's annual appearance next Monday. So I thought I would inject a little old fashioned romance into your day, and share with you some adorable dreamy finds from Etsy.

Now I personally would LOVE any of these as a gift to open on V-day, but seeing as I already know what my darling boyfriend has got me (more on that another day, it's a gooden :) trust me) looks like one of you will have to treat me instead! Haha. I'm kidding....well unless of course you want too :p





I want these the most <3




 What are you longing for this Valentines day?
<3

2 comments: