Saturday 5 February 2011

Welcome to the new blog!

So about a week or so ago, I decided I would make the switch over from Tumblr to here on Blogspot! Reasons consist off:
  1. I like writing features and whatnot and plan on doing ALOT more, and I felt as though blogspot was the better option out of the 2 to do such things
  2. Tumblr is pretty much only used by people to post pretty pictures, and to reblog those pretty pictures, it's not so much for reading and writing
  3. I wanted to :)
I'll still use Tumblr to post images from articles written on here, linking to and from each other, so please do continue to follow me!

HANDMADESTACI TUMBLR

Oh I also really don't like my tumblr name (it's pretty lame I know lol) so starting a new blog means I get a new name (YAY)

Shall we get blogging? Yes I think so <3

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogger! I love your jewelry and your blog, and I'm following you both on Tumblr and here on Blogspot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thankyou very much Merylu, means a lot to me to have such lovely supporters :)
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete